Friday, February 12, 2010

Fun Times!

A couple weeks back the kiddos and I tagged along with Ryan while he checked out the Ag. Show. The kiddos checked out all the equipment, had a picnic lunch and took really good naps on the way home!

Logan the helicopter pilot!
Logan loved the trains--
Mason made himself right at home on most of the equipment--he is our fearless one!
The kids and I took Ryan lunch the other day and of course the kids begged to ride with daddy on the blueberry sprayer! I think they just wanted to pop wheelies...


Ryan was gone last weekend with a bunch of friends to "manfest" (they really call it that). They snowmobile, snowboard, play DJ Hero and take a break from family life. They also all grew beards for this masculine event. I will try to post some pictures later! All that to say the kiddos and I had the whole weekend to try to find fun things to do together.
Aunt Rachel and I took the kiddos to the Woodburn Outlets to play on the treehouse...
One of the best parts of the weekend was that Denee' came down to hang out with us! Her hubby went to Manfest 2010 too.

No comments: