Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm back...

Well school is officially over and I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK HOME! I was missing my kiddos and my simple life.  Working added a degree of chaos that I wasn't completely prepared for.  Overall it was a WONDERFUL experience, but I'm glad it was a short-term (temporary) position.  I love teaching as much as I ever have yet at the same time, I have a new appreciation for the priveledge I have of being a stay-at-home mama!   Juggling my teacher hat, mama hat, wifey hat, housekeeper hat, chef hat....proved to be quite the task.  Sometimes I didn't even know which hat I was wearing or even if I had lost one along the way!

 I can't wait to show you all pictures of all the fun we have had over the last couple of months...camping, visiting with family and lots of other exciting things.  I'm hoping to upload some recent scrapbook pages soon.  I have missed updating you all and can't wait to catch up on all your blogs!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Well, I am glad you are back!!! :) And I am glad you had a good time learning some things about yourself and what you want to do with your time. I think it's really neat that you explore different options, and try things out on your own. However, I have to say, I am glad you will be back in the blogging world. I've missed you! :)

SarahD said...

Great to hear you had such a good time, but were equally rejuvenated for your family. See you in a few weekends at the reunion!

Tara Polley said...

Tara I am so glad you took that leap and stepped into the Kindergarten classroom again. I am glad to have met you and even happier that you came into Lylia's life :) I hope we can continue a friendship...I truly am blessed to have met you. Thank you!!