Thursday, November 20, 2008

Funniest Guy Around!

Ryan contemplating whether or not he should try to hang from the rim.

Ryan posing with the Blazer's 'biggest fan'...

Ryan finishing off a cup of Gatorade from one of the players!

Ryan posing with a security gaurd

Ryan posing with an usher who has a rat tail!

Sometimes, for a mere moment, I forget that I am married to one of the funniest guys I know. Ryan and his buddy Josh were going to a Blazer's game and of course I requested that he take a few pictures for the blog. He was originally quite reluctant to cooperate as he didn't want to have the camera in his pocket all night. Finally, with some persistance, he agreed to comply....these are the pictures he came back with!!! I love being married to someone with a good sense of humor....these are totally "ryan pictures".

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for a good laugh tonight!!!

And your family picture is beautiful!!!