Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A girls purse-onality!




As many of you know I am sort of a 'hand-bag' girl. I like how they feel and smell when they are new....big bags, small bags, red bags, black bags, leather bags (you get the idea). Mya officially got her first handbag this week. It is a baby one that makes sounds, but it is loaded with good stuff like lipstick, a mirror, money, keys, etc. She is loving it! She is going to be a hand-bag girl too; I can sense it. We got this toy because the speech therapist recommended toys that interact with music. Mya is also sitting in a laundry basket because her physcial therapist said this was a good way for Mya to build trunk strength while she plays. I can't wait for all the girly things that are to come with having a girl...!

5 comments:

Schachers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schachers said...

This is such a a cute picture of Mya! She definately got your purse gene.

Schachers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love it!

Robyn said...

I will NEVER forget the number of handbags you had in that tote under your bed in good ole PVG. I didn't know that people actually switched them daily to match their shoes until I met you! Oh, I miss those fun times!