Friday, August 7, 2009

Mason at the shop!

Today the kiddos and I ran some errands and met up with Ryan for lunch. Afterwards we went to the shop so Ryan could quickly wash my van (sweet huh?). Logan is a regular around the shop but Mason and Mya don't spend much time there yet. Mya was sleeping in the van (while vannie got her wash down) but Mason played and explored the shop. He had a great time...and Logan was a great little tour guide (at least that's what he thought he was). I love that the kiddos can spend time with Ryan and have cool places to explore but I have to admit that my heart races when Mason and Mya are around the shop because there are so many ways to get hurt with all the big equipment around. Thankfully the kiddos had a fun and safe afternoon spending some time with their daddy and running aroung the shop!

No comments: