Friday, October 24, 2008

Health Update...


So Logan has recovered....he is again climbing the walls (or the bathroom counter in this case). Mason and Mya are still pretty sick with the stomach flu. I am just trying to keep them hydrated, since Mason ended up at the hospital with an IV last time this happened. For some reason, Mason and Mya have a really hard time getting over illnesses. Fortunately, I have managed to stay relatively healthy, however Ryan has not had the same good fortune. Last night and today seem to have been the worst of it for him, but I think he is on the mend. I am crossing my fingers that I continue to stay healthy (it is probably all the exercising I do and all the healthy food I eat...okay that is a fib, but it sounds good). I think God must be showing me His grace.

No comments: