Saturday, April 4, 2009

I did it!






I climbed the highest mountain and crossed the deepest sea--okay, not exactly, but I did take ALL my kids to a birthday party ALL BY MYSELF. One year-old twins that don't walk plus Logan makes quite the combo. I was 100% committed to making it to the birthday party-Kylie Grace turned ONE today! The fact that Ryan was working made things a little more difficult. We rallied the troops and I took the kids all by myself. My mom was busy, Judy was busy and Holly (my helper-extraordinare) was sick so I set out on a solo mission. The kids and I started getting ready about 8:30 this morning, and we made it! We were even on-time! Hallellujah! Happy Birthday Miss Kylie!
PS: Becca is party queen so Kylie's party was incredibly cute--I had to post the pics!

No comments: