Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Logan meets Bob the Builder!

Yesterday Logan and I went to the Portland Children's Museum to check out the Bob the Builder exhibit before it leaves Portland --and see the rest of the museum too. Logan LOVED it; he is an avid Bob fan. Probably the funniest part of the whole day was when he walked up to a Bob statue and said, "Hey Bob, it's me Gogan (Logan)." He said it about three times until I told him that Bob wasn't going to be able to answer him. I was dying laughing (inside, of course). We went with my friend Stephanie and her girls. Overall I was really impressed with the Children's Museum....in fact I even got a family membership so we can go lots this summer. There is plenty to do for any age group; I will definitely take Mason and Mya next time. The only bummer is that they don't allow double strollers in the museum at all...in fact only umbrella strollers are allowed (twins anybody???). Besides that it was a fabulous trip. Logan and Maddie dressed up, brushed the teeth of a crocodile, climbed, played in rubber dirt, grocery shopped and tons more.

No comments: