Sunday, November 29, 2009

Marathon Friday...

Friday felt a lot like a marathon. My mom picked me up at 4:30 for our annual after Thanksgiving shopping trip. We didn't need much, just a few odds and ends. It is just tradition for us to shop early the day after Thanksgiving as sort of a 'kick-off' for Christmas. We got home about 3:00 in the afternoon and I began taking all the fall decorations down, packing them to the basement and clearing out the regular decor to prepare for the Christmas decorating that would take place. It is always a big job that I need my sweet hubby's help with. He was kind enough to pack all the Christmas totes up to the garage so I could begin decorating. For the remainder of the night we decorated the house. Yes, the Christmas season is in full swing at the Bennett home!

No comments: