Friday, May 14, 2010

The last couple of weeks...


My very best friend in the world had a baby...welcome Axsel John Kroeger.  I got to be with Denee' throughout the whole delivery and I will never forget the time we shared! 
Next I've been gardening away.  I have really loved planting flowers, shopping for them (surprise, surprise) and watching them grow.  My amazingly sweet husband installed a drip system for my hanging baskets so I don't have to water them!  It's awesome....I love it!






 Our Mother's Day was super low key! It was great...we spent the morning together and had a great lunch with Ryan's parents.  Nana put a pool up with corn in it for the kiddos to play in on the deck...

Nice weather brought fun times with the cousins....


The kids and I planted strawberry pots so we can watch them grow this summer. 
Pretty much every afternoon the kids play outside, eat lunch out on the patio, play some more, and eat dinner out on the patio.  Logan even got his first bee sting ever!

1 comment:

Coleson & Tate said...

great update!! Neat and good things, Tara!