Sunday, February 27, 2011

Snow!









Since our big 'snow storm' ended up leaving us with nothing more than a generous dusting, Ryan and I took the kiddos up to Silver Creek Falls to enjoy a little more snow.  It was so beautiful, breathtaking!   Yes, the kiddos are wearing JEANS.  Crazy, I know.  I hadn't bought them any snow clothes this year because, quite frankly, I didn't think they would use them.  So when a big 'snow storm' hits, do you think they have any snow pants left at Target? Um, no! All that to say the kids wore jeans and warm coats.  Oh well, they survived and had a blast. Thank you Lord for the snow!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hallelujah!!! Another post! I was worried you quit blogging! :) So glad you are still there! ;)

I love the snow pictures! Jeans? It's okay...we didn't have much better gear ready for our winter blast, but since we are in Texas, we didn't particularly expect it! Ha!

The kids are getting so big! Hope yall are doing great! Can't wait to see more pictures/blogs!!