Friday, July 2, 2010

Six Years Already!

On June 19th (a little late, I know) Ryan and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.  In some ways, I feel like we just got married yesterday.  In other ways I feel like we've been together our whole lives.  I am probably the luckiest girl in the world! I have a husband who is a wonderful husband and an amazing daddy too! 
The evening of our anniversary Ryan and I had dinner at Kyoto's.  They cook the food on a grill right in front of you.  The chef throws eggs, tosses his utensils, catches food in his hat...cool things like that.  Eight people eat together around a cooking grill so you kind of end up making friends with the other people at your table.  We met two other couples who were so stinkin' fun...we already made a date to meet at Kyotos again next year (they were both celebrating birthdays).   

                                     
 Debra, Chris, Harold and Donna...we will be there next year

No comments: