Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Random Things About Me!

This was something I did on facebook, and my friend Christy had the great idea of posting hers on her blog since not everybody does Facebook. Just a little bit about me!

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. I want more than anything to be remembered as a loving wife and mom--for my kiddos to be thankful for the upbringing they received.
2. I married the most personable, funny and generous guy around. Believe me, everybody loves this guy.
3. I loved teaching--my heart will rejoice when I can teach kindergarten again. Maybe when my kiddos are older.
4. I majored in Education and minored in Bible at Western Baptist College (now Corban).
5. I don't like generic Advil--it doesn't have the same candy coating as Advil.
6. I really want to get in shape--for heart health and to lose a few pounds.
7. I love to plan parties (and entertain)--I wouldn't complain if my kids had birthdays every month!
8. I really miss my brother, and wish memories stayed fresh forever.
9. I scrapbook almost every day--digitally of course.
10. I love being the memory keeper for my family. I want my kiddos to have a written record of the goodness and faithfulness of God in their lives.
11. I love being part of BSF (Bible Study Fellowship)--I love that Logan goes too.
12. I am so grateful that my daughter has a daddy who calls her princess.
13. I knew I was having twins long before the doctors did--It took me a month to convince them to even do an ultrasound.
14. My husband set up the most amazing proposal ever--mountains, snowmobile, roses in the snow, dinner, fireworks...the whole shabang!....I am his other princess.
15. I always refer to Mason and Mya as 'the babies' rather than 'the twins'.
16. I love to blog...http://bennettbrief.blogspot.com
17. I am incredibly grateful for my gal pals: Jess, Denee', Enez, Kim, Annie, Becca, and the list goes on.
18. Jessica is the closest thing to a sister I will ever have: She introduced me to my hubby, was in my wedding, was at the birth of all my kids, always throws my parties and showers...and is always there for me!
19. I love Law and Order, America's Most Wanted, Ax Men, Ice Road Truckers, and shows like that. I don't like girly shows at all. Weird, huh?
20. I drink more diet coke than I am willing to admit, although I really love a good glass of wine (or two).
21. I never DREAMED I would marry a farmer.
22. I love country life-although occasionally I wouldn't mind a sidewalk.
23. I love shopping--really love shopping.
24. I hate ironing--and love dry cleaning.
25. Our house is typically spic-and-span....I love it when things are organized and clean!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am now caught up on your blogs, bery nice sista.