Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Blessings!

I am reminded on Valentine's Day how wonderful it is to be loved. Loved by my Heavenly Father as well as my Earthly friends and family. I am blessed to love Logan, Mason and Mya and my darling hubby! Our kiddos got the cutest Valentine's Day shirts from Nana and Papa--who are in Maui by the way! And, yes they even check our blog from Maui--how cool is that! I took a few pictures for you all...I couldn't keep their darlingness (I know that's not a word) to myself. Tomorrow, Ryan and I are off to spend the day all by ourselves...How great is that! Valentine's Day blessings to you and your family!
PS: The amazing looking cookie in the picture is one of Aunt Rachel's cookies. She dropped off some Valentine goodies--that of course we dove right into after I took this picture!

No comments: