Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Pictures!

All three of them...the very best we could do!Today I took the kiddos to Picture People to have their pictures taken in their Easter clothes! I am thrilled that we did it, because I have the pictures, however it is always an ordeal to get pictures of all three of the kiddos. All is I can say is HALLELUJAH FOR GRANDMAS! Judy went with us and helped us survive the whole oredeal. I have gotten so spoiled having a photographer as a close bud. Jess typically gets amazing candid shots of the kiddos with little to no effort--since she is around so often, she sees opts to capture them at their best (surprise, surprise). Unfortunately we didn't have that luxury today, but hey...all is well that ends well, right? This last one is just a super cute, couldn't leave it out, kind of picture. In a last ditch effort to cheer Mya up we gave her my necklace....she is a Tiffany & Co. girl already!


6 comments:

Denee Kroeger said...

Such cute pics!!! I love them and need one for myself!!! :) miss you!

Denee Kroeger said...

Such cute pics! I want one! Miss you! Hope you're enjoying the weather! Denee'

Anonymous said...

Okay, adorable. Logan looks so grown up. I love the model pose Mya is giving, work it girl!

Unknown said...

I love your pics! I can't believe how big the kids are! They are truly precious... miss you guys!

the Skips said...

Jorie has the same Easter dress as Mya. Nice.

Lindsay said...

Your kiddos are beautiful!!

Happy Easter!