Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kindermusik!

On Thursday nights Logan goes to Kindermusik (as you likely well know). In class, they had a guest visitor--a puppy in training for medical service. Logan and I walked in a few minutes late (surprise, surprise) and the dog was just about ready to leave, so Logan and I hurridly sat down and 'had our turn' with the dog (there is this whole little song deal). The lady gave Logan a dog biscuit to give to the dog and Logan didn't understand that it was for the dog so he started to eat it. It was absolutely hysterical. Needless to say, he isn't around dogs that often. So of course we grabbed the dog biscuit and explained that it was for the dog. He is still really confused, just for the record. I wish that I had had my camera with me at that exact moment-but I didn't. I did, however, capture a few pictures during the rest of class.

No comments: