Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cake, Cookies and the Carousel!

Today at 12:30 we celebrated Mason and Mya's birthday at the Salem Riverfront Carousel with our truly amazing family and friends. I love birthday parties because I so enjoy celebrating people...and especially my kiddos. It brings joy to my heart to see people gather together to celebrate eachother. What special memories for Mason and Mya to be able to look back at pictures and know that their family and friends shared in their joy. I love the details of parties...everything from invitations and stamps...to favors, cakes and balloons. I could spend months planning a party (and for the most part I do), because it is all in honor or someone or something I love dearly. We are just party people! Thank you to Mason and Mya for giving us a reason to celebrate: life, health and another year!

PS: We had an M&M party (Mason and Mya)! I had to add purple M&M's to make it work with the theme. I wanted to have personalized M&M's made to hand out at the hospital when they were born but since they were almost Katelyn and Koleman....(not so much working with the M&M theme) I didn't have time to do anything like that...there's no better time than the present, right?

No comments: