Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Tag

The rules to play the Fantastic Four Meme are simple:
Copy/paste the questions into your blog
Type in your answers
Tag four people on your list
Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!

FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER: Starbucks, BSF, Target, Physical therapy (with my little sweet pea)

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL/IM ME REGULARLY: Lauren Wall (to organize a lunch date with Angela), Becca, Costco, Gymboree...(I'm not a big e-mailer)

FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT: Red Robin...(Hands down), Taco Del Mar, Home Place, Kyotos

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW: Jessica's house, Kim's house, Enez's house, Becca's house or anywhere I can get some scrapbooking done (ohhh darn that's 5),

FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER: Law and Order, CSI, Dr. Phil, America's Most Wanted (somehow this seems more depressing in written form...I'm a geek)

FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND: Christy, Robyn, Kristina, Annie

2 comments:

cacfus said...

I'm SO on it. :)

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet that you put my house as a place you would rather be... it's a mess, lets stay at yours :)