Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom and Mom!

Ryan and I (along with his brother and sister-in-law) got Judy a 'grandma necklace' for Mother's Day and Ryan and I got my mom one too! The necklaces are absolutely amazing! In fact, Rachel and I were so fond of them we each got one too. We found this great place that does custom sterling silver jewelry. She is AMAZING... www.figjewelry.com ! She can do almost anything you want...different chains, charms, lettering, jewels, whatever! I have a chunky chain, Tiffany & Co. necklace that I love so she was able to make a couple more custom charms to match that necklace. I AM THRILLED!!! It's awesome. So if you are ever looking for a good personalized gift for you or someone else...consider one of these. This find was way too good to keep to myself.

Judy's necklace with all of her grand-kiddos' names!
For my mom: with my kiddos' names....

No comments: