Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother of the year!

My pal Robyn had this on her blog and I about died laughing so I thought I would pass it along. I think ALL mamas deserve to be nominated for a Mother of the Year award. Whether we are stay at home moms or work outside the home, whether we like to have our hair and nails done or we prefer the natural look, whether we believe in the benefits of pre-school or not, whether we work-out or avoid it like the plague, whether we did Baby Wise with our infants or not, whether we use time-out or swat hands, whether we are young or old, short or tall....we likely have more similarities than differences as moms. We all love our kiddos and serve them with as much gusto as we have! Blessings to you this Mother's Day! Betcha didn't know I was a celebrity...did you?
http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=hCcFIDm4pYuFm1dBOxQ_NjUyNjA3OA--&referred_by=16269960-4wAxnBx&p=moveon

No comments: