Monday, February 2, 2009

Another weekend...

This was a busy weekend around our place. Friday evening Ryan and I went the Chamber of Commerce, Agri-business banquet with Greg and Judy, Tony and Rachel and Ryan's aunt and uncle. We mingled, had dinner and listened to a comedian. My favorite part was getting to dress up...I don't get to do that much in my line of work (mommyhood). Saturday, I went to an ALL DAY scrapbooking event with my mom. We scrapped from 8:30 to about 5:30...although truth be told I spent the first half of the time making friends, but that's another story for another time. Ryan spent the day with our kiddos, reminding me how fortunate I am to have a husband who genuinely loves and enjoys spending time with his children. I don't have to worry or feel bad (at least this time of year). Sunday brought Superbowl fun and that brings me to now. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend full of family and fun! Blessings!

No comments: