Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Country Life

This morning by 8:30 I knew the day was going to be LONG and I mean LONG! I was feeling stir crazy for no specific reason. The problem with feeling stir crazy when you have three kids under three is that there is really no good place to go. Neither Mason or Mya walk, but they will not just sit either. Typically I plan several play dates in any given week but this week all my friends (and that is not an exaggeration) kiddos were sick. This leads me to today and our afternoon activity. We spent the day hanging out at the shop with Ryan and walking the loop that Ryan's parents live on. These are the days I am reminded how grateful I am to live in the country.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay. I am so glad you found a way to get out of the house yesterday!

Rebecca Ragan said...

Tara, I am totally jealous to see your snowless pictures. This is the first winter of my life that I don't savor every second of having snow on the ground, and it is killing me! I am counting down till spring (not to mention the baby is due 2 days after spring solstice) I am so glad you can get outside and enjoy the sunshine! Your pics make me miss the great northwest, and country life, and they make me so excited to be a mommy. Glad you are all well!

Becca