Thursday, February 12, 2009

For Sale!

VIRTUAL scrapbooking rooms for sale. Available in all sizes as big or as small as you wish, easily accomodating all home sizes and situations, supplies galore included. Hundreds of stickers, velums, papers, ribbons, embellishments and MUCH, MUCH more. All you need is a computer!

Some of you have been e-mailing me for more information about the digital scrapbooking I have been doing. I learned (and purchased...very reasonably I may add) everything I know from a gal I met when we were attending Creekside! She is a gem and would be happy to get you more information. I do all my pages on my laptop while my kiddos are sleeping, and when they awaken...my virtual scrapbooking room quickly and quietly goes into slumber until the next time we meet again! I do love it!

No comments: